Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Did they retract the article?!

Here is what happened...

Addyson went to sleep last night swaddled, one arm free, on her back. At 12:30 I heard her cry...she had both arms free and was on her back. She didn't wake up, I gave her a binky and she was fine. At 4:30 I heard her stir...she had both arms free and was on her tummy. Yes, she was on her tummy....I was a little scared....but she did fine! She stirred a few times between 4:30 and 6:30 but she didn't wake up...I just gave her binky and she was back out. I woke up more times because I was worried about her sleeping on her tummy.

So....that paper was wrong!

That paper should really retract articles that are wrong!!!! ;)

1/2 a day left...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio