Tuesday, June 19, 2007

First Day

Yesterday Garth worked from home. So today was my first day as a SAHM!

I'm not really a SAHM but I get to pretend to be one for a few weeks!

I got the dish washer unloaded and reloaded! (Addy was in her high chair) I got the washer loaded and started! (Addy was in her carrier thingy that attaches to my chest) and the wet towels are still sitting in the washer. Instead of moving it I am blogging...I know whats important! I actually have a good reason for blogging instead of moving laundry...I am sitting in the office watching Addy, on the new video monitor, roll around her co-sleeper trying to go to sleep. We really need to work on a schedule!

I have run out of things to look at on the Internet...Photo board {check} The Nest {check} E-mail {check} Blogs {check} Can you tell where I have been sitting while Addy tries to take a nap without me holding her?

I think by the time we figure out how this works it will be time for my stint as a SAHM to end :( I'll do the work....Mimi will get the glory!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio