Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Good Sleeper Turned Bad!

If the Washingt0n P0st (yes, I used 0 instead of o because I don't need anyone to google that paper and find this blog. I don't need anymore attention from readers of that paper!!) was to write an article about Addyson right now it might go something like this....

Good Sleeper Turned Bad
by: Lauren

Addyson, 6 months old, was always a good sleeper. That all changed one night in June when she broke her swaddle, rolled over and started playing at 5:30 in the morning.

I am hoping that that paper can write a retraction tomorrow or at least another story Bad Sleeper Turned Good!!!! That is an article I would like to read....stayed tuned!

I hope we aren't saying goodbye to the swaddle. We love the swaddle (at least Garth and I do...I think Addy is changing her mind!)

I only have 1 1/2 days of school left....can you hear me singing yet?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio